Monday, August 6, 2007

Renovations Underway

On Mondays a group of people have been meeting at 6:30 to help remodel Kaiser Hall for the new contemporary service. So far the paneling has been removed and all the holes patched. It has been two nights of hard work already but there certainly seems to be an excitement in the air. Many thanks to all who have lent their energy and expertise so far. Tonight we will meet again to begin the painting process. All are welcome to join us just wear old clothes.

2 comments:

Karl Marsack said...

Renovations are looking good and sounding good! Our family was in Kaiser Hall last night and it's alive with acoustics! The community is going to wander in just to find out where all that sound is coming from!
Pastor Davies,
I like the video on the website. Thanks for documenting the renovation project.
-Karl Marsack

White Hair said...

Praise God! It's finally happening! Over 6 years ago I met with Mitch Vogeli and three others to begin the struggle. I found that 82% of new families that wanted a contemporary service that I visited with my "MUGGER" program wanted a SunDAY service right after Bible Study and Sunday School. The powers that be were reluctant to change and I mentioned that I never saw any of them coming to Church in a horse and buggy. Times change and we must KEEP UP WITH THE NEEDS of all worshipers. I thank God and Pastor Davies and Bo for their enthusiasm about this exciting new worship opportunity! I'm Al Weatherly Evangelism Board chair and my entire board has supported this idea for the past 2 years. To GOD be the Glory!